Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sora's visit...

A few weeks ago Sora Kim came all the way from Korea to meet me...isn't that nice?? Alright, maybe she came for Charles, but she left one of my new bff's! :) Charles and Sora did lots of fun things while she was here, and I got to steal her away a few times too!



Australia Zoo...

Aussie World....


Girls night out - Twilight movie, Fasta Pasta, Dessert & Skating - (thanks to Ev's enthusiasm)

Movies - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - once again, I'M SORRY! I didn't know it was going to be that bad! For all those that didn't attend, I warn you - DO NOT see this movie! Apparently it ruined Gill's entire year!

7 comments:

This Girl loves to Talk said...

ohh I want to go roller skating.. is that the albany creek one? I used to have lessons there as a kid!! I want the girls to go there.. I might just have to on the holidays

Zanabelle said...

Nah we were at the Redbank movies so we went to the Ipswich skating place.

Evelynne Hatchard said...

LOVE what u did with that pic of Sora and Charles walking away...

Kylz said...

soo what was soo wrong with that movie? i wanted to download it and now i'm not so sure!

Zanabelle said...

Ev, care to explain? LOL...The movie went for 3 hours. It was boring. It was completely immoral. It was completely stupid and everyone hated it. That's all :)

Leonard Whittaker said...

where's Vivienne? I thought she went as well.

Zanabelle said...

Viv was taking the picture..